please refer to the Home Page
This page was updated on 20th April 2016.
- Tidal atlases published by
(with year of publication for current issue) include:
- Tidal Stream Atlas of the South Devon Coast (1997) 3rd Edition
- Tidal Stream Atlas of the South Cornwall Coast (1990) - OUT OF STOCK
- Prices (in GB Pounds) including delivery to a UK address:
|Number of Copies||Price|
- The price structure above applies to private customers, clubs and commercial organisations. Orders, accompanied by a cheque drawn on a UK bank, or a Postal Order, payable to COASTAL RESEARCH, will normally be processed within a few days. Only orders for one of the quantities listed in the table above can be processed. Send order and payment, together with delivery address (and Postcode), to address on Home Page.
- Atlases are also stocked, particularly through summer months, by maritime bookshops and chart agents in SW England.
- They also available by mail order from:
- Sea Chest Nautical Bookshop
- Tel: +44 (0) 1752 222012 or transfer to
Sea Chest Website
Kayaks on the Colorado - A digital copy of a 20 minute colour film.
This is a chronological record of the 1973 Grand Canyon Kayak Expedition organised
by Mike Clark of Canoeing Magazine and led by Art Vitarelli.
The film has no sound but an index (boat colours etc) of the 17 paddlers is
provided on the cover of the DVD case.
DVD format is PAL (principal format in UK and Ireland). There is no Blu-Ray edition.
Price £10.00 including Post & Packing within UK and Ireland.
Overseas purchasers should note the PAL format and send e-mail to enquire the additional cost of overseas postage.
Send cheque (payable to COASTAL RESEARCH), postal order or cash.
Top of Page